Our body and head blows because of high temperature. When our environment gain temperature more than normal it results in sweating. Hot winds blow and one don’t even feel comfortable at home.
In this condition our body requires some cool place for rest. In order to make our head feel relax and comfortable pillow are required but during hot summer cooling pillows are your best pick.
Where to Buy Best Pillows?
Finding a cooling pillow isn’t an easy task. There have been several pillows designed from the very start like some pillows were designed to prevent from the bugs. It provided a good-quality sleep to the people.These was not some regular pillows; instead made up of stones.
As per the Chinese theory, a soft object can take away all the energy from a person’s body, so they made pillows comprising of stones, porcelain, wood, and even metal too. The jade stone pillows are best to consider for increasing intelligence.
It wasn’t only because of a soft material rather the lack of sleep due to heated-up head. In that process, the Cooling pillows undoubtedly support in high-quality and better sleep. It leads to high energy production and a more active lifestyle.
Guide for Buying Cooling Pillow
The market for cooling pillow is very large. And most of the people do not have enough information about them. Here are some things you need to consider wherever you go for buying a cooling pillow;
Before buying have a complete research on the cooling pillow you are going to buy on the internet and read the reviews left by other users, then decide whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
- Cooling pillow must carry airflow across it.
- Cooling pillow must make some feel cooler and relaxed.
- While you touch cooling pillow you must feel cool.
- Cooling pillow must be capable to give cooling and relaxing effect to the mind.
- Cooling pillow must improve the duration and easiness of sleep.
- Cooling pillow must decrease the disease conditions like migraine and headache.
- Cooling pillow must be helpful in diagnosis of menstrual cramps.
- Cooling pillow must have ability to reduce tension.
- First decide which type of cooling pillow you want to buy.
- Buy best cooling pillow within affordable range.
- As it is concern with health and sleep, no compromise should be made on quality of cooling pillow.
- Observe cooling pillow carefully before buying it.
- Prefer those cooling pillow which have best cooling effects.
- It is suggested to prefer cooling pillow having a long lasting soothing effects.
Everyone wants to do things faster, so if a cooling pillow starts to produce cooling effect slowly then it is not for you. So always prefer those cooling pillow that have short published heat up time.
Modern cooling pillow available in the market have this ability. Cooling pillow normally are light in size are easy to carry.
So always prefer those that are easily portable so that you can carry them easily for the storage place to where you want to operate it. A portable cooling pillow is highly recommended if you are a travel person.
- Always prefer those cooling pillows that are easy to store.
- Most of the cooling pillows available in the market are portable.
- Always prefer those cooling pillows that come with longer warranty time. Range of warranty time for cooling pillows is mostly for 90 days to 5 years. Prefer those giving you at least warranty for a year.
Types of Cooling Pillows
Here are some examples of best cooling pillows and their working:
Breathable Cooling Pillows
The breathable cooling pads work as a ventilator for air, and they allow the air to move across freely.
The pillows only move cold air does not allow moving hot air. Due to this system of cooling pads, they are adaptable during warm summer nights.
It guarantees a good quality sleep.
- There are some cooling pillows such as down pillows which have a unique breathable option. It is because of the airy feathers which create a fluffy look. Thank God, it is in downwards direction; otherwise, it may have poked out and wake you up.
- Similar is the Buckwheat pillows, which is 100% eco-friendly. Air naturally flows inside it, allowing the buckwheat hulls to fill the pillow. It is an organic option to use instead of foam pillows.
It has a natural ability to create decrement in heat retention. The supportive attributes of it make it one of the best choices to have. Moreover, it’s a bit heavy than other similar options due to buckwheat.
- The third similar type is Micro beads pillows. It is also a breathable and lightweight option as compared to the buckwheat. It is comprising of tiny beads of polystyrene which works and feels like a bean bag. The micro beads mechanism inside the pillows promotes the right amount of airflow with no heat retention. It helps in proper and high-quality sleep.
This fantastic pillow is a result of improved cooling technology, which allows people from every possible problem to have the best kind of sleep.
It has a breathable feature which combines with the cooling effect of cool burst airflow technology. It builds up enough amount of moisture needed for quality sleep
Cooling Pillow Containing Gel
Some pillows include water and gels that allow the conduction of heat means that the phenomenon of conduction produces the cooling effect.
It is based on the procedure like heat moves from your body reaches the water and gel in the pillow in this way the temperature lowers.
The cooling effect thus created by water. Your body can feel it. The orthopedic pillows containing water are not called the cooling pads.
Phase Modifying Resources Cooling Pillow
These types of cooling pillows also contain water in it. The water and gel cooling phenomena are simple and easy to understand, but for step-changing materials like PCM, it is quite challenging to understand.
The former makes you cooling b conduction process. The phase changing content can change from one stage to another; for example, PCM can switch from liquid phase to solid phase.
If this material is filled in the cooling pillow, then it will absorb heat from your body and gets solidified. Thus a cooling effect can be felt by the body.
How Can one Wash Cooling Pillow?
It is an important question that is the cooling pillow washable or not. Not all the cooling pads are washable the washing capacity of the pads depends upon the type of the material filled in it. Some cooling pillows and their washing capacity are mentioned below:
Aqua Cooling Pillows
The aqua cooling pillows are named because they are filled with water. The critical thing to know about it is that these are washable. The first step to wash it is that you have to make the pillow unfilled from water.
One it gets empty now are free to soak in a way you like. The exterior side can be washed widely, but the inner side is sensitive, so it should be removed carefully by using the right quality detergents.
Gel-filled cooling Pillows
For the gel-filled cooling, there is no need to remove the gel from the pillow; the only thing you have to follow is that the external covering should be removed.
Now you have to prepare a bucket full of water then pour some baking soda, after that the pillow is dipped in it for a while. Then remove the pad and wash effectively by detergent and soap.
Bamboo Cooling Pillows
This type of cooling pad has an outer covering made up of bamboo. There is no need to wash this kind of cushion form inside.
The method to wash this cooling pillow is that the bamboo made outer covering is removed and rinsed thoroughly. The warm water is usually used for its washing.
Pros of Cooling Pillow
- These are very comfortable for the pregnant women.
- These can also use as a support while sleeping or sitting.
- Some cooling pillows are especially designed for stomach sleeper.
- Cooling pillow maintain posture of our body during sleeping.
- Cooling pillow also improve breathing process during sleep.
- Some cooling pillows are long lasting.
- Kapok cooling pillows are washable.
- Cooling pillows also helps to reduce perspiration.
- Cooling pillows are made up from organic material.
- Cooling pillows are environment friendly.
- Cooling pillows are biodegradable and natural.
- Cooling pillows are non-toxic and chemical free.
- Some cooling pillows are insect resistant.
Cons of Cooling Pillow
- Some cooling pillows deform and become nonfunctional after washing.
- Cooling pillow normally has less diversity in size.
- Some cooling pillows are very expensive.
- Few cooling pillows require shaking and other process for their maintenance.
- Some cooling pillows have poor ventilation system.
- Gel containing cooling pillows has some type of odor.
- Low quality cooling pillows fail to provide support.