Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Foot Spa removes the pain. Smart insulation maintains a comfortable temperature.
The spa machine includes a pedicure with 5 attachments, including the pumice stone. The rollers provide a bearable massage.
It has durable plastic material and a non-slippery base. It does not heat water, and the user has to add the warm water.
- Durable massaging rollers
- Removable pumice stone for exfoliation
- 5-piece pedicure section
- Adjustable heat and temperature modes
- Acupressure created by oxygen
- Vibrations for blood circulation
- Offers a Choice to select from bubbles, hydrotherapy, heat therapy, and vibration
- Durable material
Is It Worth the Price?
Yes, it is because you have to pay little, but you get an amazing foot spa at home without going anywhere. You also get the spa products with this unit, which cost more if you buy them separately.
- Don’t put very large feet as it is a smart machine.
- Heat water on your own and put it in the spa unit.
- There is a pumice stone that you should place in the pedicure section after using.
- Handle it carefully as it is light.
- There is no timer, so relax for as long as you want and clean off the machine afterward.
- The machine must be fully dry before you store it.
- Brand name: Dr. Scholl’s
- Item dimensions: 13.9 x 16.4 x 7.7 inches
- Product weight: 4.2 pounds
- Shipping weight: 4.2 pounds
- Model number: DRFB7010B4
- Color: white
- ASIN: B005967L7U
- Battery: No battery
- International shipping: No
The product is good at such low price though it does not offer features like other spa units. The user gets the massage, therapy, and pedicure but has to heat the water as the machine only gives warm water. It is ideal for those who only want warm water because they cannot bear too much temperature.
The user can have single or multiple treatments by using different modes. The weight is low compared to the heavy spa machines, and one can easily carry it.
It can accommodate the feet up to size 11. Those who get annoyed of vibration can use still water to get relax. The price is very low, and most people can afford the Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Foot Spa, which is the best foot spa 2019.