If you are someone who wants to maintain a beautiful lawn but also yearns for convenience, then you would surely want to have the best riding lawn mower in your house. While conventional lawn mowers get the job done too, riding lawn mowers make mowing much easier and less energy-consuming.
- Comparison Table of the Best Riding Lawn Mowers
- 1. Husqvarna Z254Kohler Best Riding Lawn Mower
- 2. Husqvarna YTH18542 42 in 18.5 HP Engine
- 3. Snapper 560Z 61-Inch 24HP Kawasaki with V-Twin Engine
- 4. Troy-Bilt 382cc 30-Inch Premium with OHV Engine
- 5. Ryobi 38 inches 100 Ah Battery Electric Riding Lawn Mower
- 6. Simplicity 2691339 Conquest Mower in Orange Color
- 7. Craftsman T225 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Gas-Powered Riding Lawn Mower
- 8. ARIENS COMPANY APEX 60 Lawn Tractor
- 9. Ariens Zoom 34 – 19HP Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- 10. Husqvarna MZ61 61 in. 27 HP Briggs & Stratton with Hydrostatic control
- Riding Lawn Mower -- Buyer’s Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Simplicity Conquest Mower
This riding lawn mower has a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine, amazing forward and backward mowing speed and cruise control for convenient mowing of any lawn.
Buy on Amazon
Despite being an affordable option, this riding lawn mower has an 18.5 ho Intek engine and hydrostatic transmission for easily changing speed and direction.
Buy on Amazon
This riding lawn mower has a 26HP Kohler Engine, a forward speed of 6.5MPH, and zero turning radius, which makes it ideal for any household.
Buy on Amazon
Comparison Table of the Best Riding Lawn Mowers
1. Husqvarna Z254 Kohler Best Riding Lawn Mower
- Has a cooling fan
- Has an air filtration system
- Zero-turn radius
- 24HP Engine and Auto-brake system
When it comes to lawn essentials, we were certain that Husqvarna would make the best riding lawn mower 2020 because the company is a pro at it.
The Husqvarna riding lawn mower is the best riding lawn mower for 2 acres. Since it has a strong 26HP Kohler engine, it can deliver the best on bigger lawns and rougher terrains. It has a maximum speed of up to 6.5MPH.
There is a park brake mechanism that automatically starts or halts when you move the steering levers in or out. It is essential that the riding lawn mower does not only make it easier for you to mow the lawn but also gives the grass a superior cut.
Due to the presence of air-induction technology, this lawn mowers help in doing just that. On top of that, the deck is made of steel to keep the mower durable for many years.
- Control panel is easy to work with
- Cooling fans keep the mower working well
- Air filtration for a superior cut
- Cannot cut horizontally
2. Husqvarna YTH18542 42 in 18.5 HP Engine
- Reverse mowing system
- Air induction mechanism
- 16-inch turning radius
- Anti-scalp wheels ideal for uneven terrain
This lawn mower from the company has an 18.5HP Briggs and Stratton engine, which gives an impressive performance. In addition to that, the operation of the lawn mower is controlled by a foot pedal. Thus, you have increased control over speed and direction.
Also, there is a 16-inch turning radius that allows you to get into tighter spaces and move the lawn mower around obstacles in the lawn. The mid seat can be adjusted according to your level of comfort.
Just like the previous model from the company mentioned above, this one also has an air induction technology for creating a superior cut. Along with that, there is a 42-inch cutting