- Best Lift Chairs 2021
- 1. Merax Power Lift
- 2. ProLounger Power
- 3. The Coaster Home Furnishings
- 4. The Mega Motion
- 5. Homelegance 8545-1LT
- 6. Serta Perfect Lift chair
- 7. Frivity Power Lift
- 8. Power Lift Real Leather
- 9. Outdoors Sunshine
- 10. Serta Perfect
- What is a Lift Chair exactly?
- Types of Lift Chairs
- Why exactly would you need a Lift chair?
- The ultimate medical benefits of power lift chairs
Do you ever feel the need to be comfortable enough to relax and then still have the energy to get up and go to back work immediately? Like, not being too comfortable in a bed that you would not want to leave after being in and neither being too still as sitting in a wooden chair that will eventually hurt your back. Or even at times when you are unable to get up from a chair given a prior accident that hurt your back? Well, we have just what you need in the middle of your long office hours, the perfect relaxing treatment to rejuvenate your energy and put you back on your toes when you need to be. Not to mention the unlimited medical benefits of a lifting chair because most of these lift chairs are covered by medicare. The best Lift chairs are the ultimate solution to this dilemma for all of us.
Lift chairs provide you with the much-needed time-out you need during the day. They are comfortable enough for you to get back on your toes in no time. We have taken the liberty to device a list of the few best lift chairs for you to choose from. Especially now, in 2020, where there have been so many advancements in technology, our list will provide you with the best lift chairs of 2020 – 2021. We went through the trouble so you would not have to. Hopefully, this article will provide you with all the information you would need to come to an end decision about purchasing your very own Lift chair. So, without further ado, let’s get on with the list.
Best Lift Chairs 2021
1. Merax Power Lift
This first chair that we have to showcase comes number 1 in comfort. It promises to put you right into your perfect comfort zone the second you decide to sit on it. It is not just one of the best lift chairs of 2020 but also has an option of a recliner chair, a two-in-one bonus! Want to know more about it? Read on.
- Dimensions in inches: 35.4 x 38.6 x 41.5
- Power recline
- Power lift
- Provides 3 comfortable resting positions
- Wired controller
- An adjustable reclining backrest
- Heavy overs sided padded cushions
- Can hold up to a weight of 330 lbs.
- Easy to assemble
- Heavily padded headrest
- Super wide armrest
- Side pocket on the side of the chair
- Extended leg rest
- High-density foam covered in PU leather
- Heavily padded headrest and armrests help to cope up with neck pain
- Side pocket can hold multiple items for relaxation, such as magazines, remote controls, etc.
- Wired remote control is user-friendly and hard to loose
- The PU leather is not just comfortable but also eco-friendly and resists stain
- A two-in-one dual function bonus option. A recliner and a lift chair
- Provides the ultimate comfort level
- The side pocket is only on the right side
- The price is high
2. ProLounger Power
The ProLounger Lya by Portfolio is an ultimate beast when it comes to modern power lift chairs. If comfort and style are your priorities, then look no further, we are sure that you have found your match, that too in a much cheaper range than what you were aiming for. The complete name of this chair tells exactly what you need to know about it; the ProLounger Power Recline and Lift Wall Hugger Chair, yet another dual-purpose power lift chair. It’s various amazing features and functions tend to serve the disabled and the elderly in the manner they require; thus, it is indeed the best lift chairs of 2020. However, there may have been a few complaints as well. Let’s look at the features of yet another best Lift chairs 2021.
- Contains the Renu leather for comfort
- Has multiple options in colors
- Wired controller with an additional pocket at the side to store it
- Bears weight of up to 300 lbs.
- The wall hugger function does not require much space since it needs only a 4-inch distance from the wall to serve the purpose
- Dimensions in inches: 37 x 35 x 43
- Has a wired remote control
- Very functional
- Cozy and comfortable
- Contains a very up to date modern design
- Extremely easy to assemble and to operate
- Very quiet functioning mechanism
- Is able to hold a weight near to 300 lbs.
- Efficiently serves as a lift chair for elderly
- Dual function; works as a wall hugger
- The wall hugger function does not even require much space
- Comes in a very reasonable price range
- There have been a few complaints about observing electric shocks while operating the chair
3. The Coaster Home Furnishings
If you are done with being formal and are tired by the look of leather lift chairs, we have just the one you might be in search for. The best of the best lift chairs in 2020 is incomplete without including the Coaster Home Furnishings Casual Power Lift Recliner. The Coaster Home Furnishing takes the design a no-joke when it comes to comfort and looks, and their serious consideration resulted in the birth of this incredible and comfortable lift recliner. You know you are going to have a good relaxing time with the first look at it. Continue reading to further fall for it.
- Dimensions in inches: 37 x 39 x 43
- Can hold weight up to 300 lbs.
- A promising comfortability
- Extremely easy handling
- An overall handy mechanism function
- The special lift function
- Convenient recline function
- Easy access to remote control
- Sew in pocket
- Designed to aid the elderly and the injured as well
- Considered to be extremely comfortable
- The motor mechanism is amazingly quiet
- It is easy to assemble and is very easy to use
- It is a lift chair for elderly
- Caters the injured as well
- Lift function avoids putting a strain on your knees and the back when you wish to get up
- The price is lower than many other lift chairs
- There have been a few complaints about the chair breaking down during the usage of a few months
- The seat has been complained about being too narrow
- It may not as well be very stable of a lift chair
4. The Mega Motion
Yet another of these amazing chairs include the Mega Motion lift and recliner chair for you to ponder upon, it may be a serious task to refuse this one. This chair is designed by one of the famous brands which put their focus upon the ultimate comfort and ease of their customers while keeping the entire concept very simple and elegant. This is why the Mega Motion Lift and Recliner chair has been listed in the top best Lift chairs of 2020. Read on to find all about it.
- Easy to handle
- Dimension in inches: 38.5 x 34 x 41.5
- Can hold up to 329 lbs. of weight
- Heavy-duty Lift-actuator and scissor mechanism
- Comes in three different exciting colors to choose from Chocolate Brown, Fawn Tan, and Navy Blue
- Caters three different positions powered by the built-in automatic motor
- Offers 1-year warranty for home service
- Offers 2-year warranty for the chair’s parts
- Offers A lifetime warranty for the lift mechanism
- Promising comfortability’
- A simple remote control system
- Very easy to assemble
- Can take large weights
- Comes in 3 different elegant colors to choose from
- Has a long term warranty
- A few customers complain been registered about the reclining position
- The chair fails to be best lift chair for tall a person
5. Homelegance 8545-1LT
Just like the name shows, Homelegance designs it’s chairs to add to the elegant ambiance of your room or bedroom with utmost comfort. The special leather edition is a stylish one that not only pleases the eyes but offers a whole-body relaxation zone, given the addition of the recliner option. It definitely is not possible to get past this one right here. This is indeed one of the best lift chairs out there. Since we are sure that you are curious to know more, we suggest you to keep reading.
- Dimensions in inches: 31 x 36.5 x 42
- Dimensions suit an average person
- Can hold weight up to 300 lbs.
- Leather covering
- Power lift is made of hard steel
- Padded arm and channel-turned back
- Efficient mechanism
- Utmost comfortability
- Dual lift and recliner chair feature
- The mechanism is very user-friendly
- Strong power lift mechanism because it is made of steel
- An overall sturdy structure
- Dual feature of a lift chair and a recliner chair
- Utmost comfort, awestriking design and durable functionality
- Leather chair covering is easier to clean
- Can be easily assembled
- It looks somewhat less bulky than other chairs, if you like lean chairs
- The price is comparatively affordable
- Due to the dimensions, it cannot be enlisted as an option of best lift chair for tall person
- The reclining back and foot is not independent
6. Serta Perfect Lift chair
The Serta Perfect Lift Chair is the ultimate answer to all of your queries regarding lift chairs. This may as well be the one you are looking for, because mostly customers drop their searches after reaching to this one. The Serta Perfect Lift Chairs are most likely to be on the top of the list of the best Lift chairs of 2020. The brand has its supreme focus on comfort and support. Not only this, The Serta Perfect Lift Chair also happens to be an award winning chair due to its different and amazing quality and other unique features. We have jotted down all you need to know about this much anticipated lift chair, right down here. Keep reading to find out all you wanted to.
- Dimensions in inches: 31 x 37 x 43
- Can hold weight of up to 375 lbs.
- Comes in faux leather upholstery covering
- Contains a solid hardwood and marine grade plywood frame with a life time warranty
- Contains a gel-infused memory foam
- Offers Infinite Position Lift Recliner
- Quiet mechanism and a 15,000 cycle certification with lifetime warranty
- Holds a user-friendly ergonomic LED hand control with USB port
- The gel-infused memory foam helps to contour your spine alongside providing your body an overall support. It also helps to relieve pressure points and avoid you to sink deep into the chair yet create a very comfortable aura
- An award winning company
- A user-friendly mechanism which is also smooth and quiet
- A very appealing design
- It might not be a suitable option if your like fabric covers and upholsters
7. Frivity Power Lift
This chair is one of the most favorite ones as reported from its customer reviews, and there is much chances for it to completely win you over if you have not been able to settle for anything yet. The Frivity Power Lift Recliner Chair is a classic must have for your classic office or room. It has been enlisted as one of the best Lift Chairs of 2020 for multiple reasons which you are about to find out further in this article. Buckle up to experience this amazing chair and its cool, quirky features.
- Dimensions in inches: 37 x 34.5 x 42.3
- Can hold up weight up to 300 lbs.
- Comes in brown bonded leather covering and a modern black look
- 2 cup holders on the edge of each arm rest
- Contains 3 storage pockets, 1 is on the side while the other 2 are on the front of the armrests
- A luxurious yet strong look
- Contains a high-density foam
- Contains a durable and strong wooden frame
- Enhanced upholstered chair pads to support back and legs
- Comes with a 2 years warranty
- You can choose from two amazing colors and exteriors
- Multiple amazing built-in features
- Utmost luxury and elegance
- High density foam support the entire body
- The lift recliner position operating system is very efficient
- Has a 2 year of warranty in the case if anything goes wrong
- Provides upmost support to the back and the legs
- It is very easy to assemble
- The price is very reasonable
- Dimensions suggests that it can be included as the best lift chair for tall person
- It might not be a suitable option if your like fabric covers and upholsters
8. Power Lift Real Leather
With this auspicious and the best lift chair, you can genuinely take a seat back, relax while you watch television and enjoy the premium functionality. By all means, this chair will provide you the promised comfort that you oh-so-much desire in your hectic daily routines. Its practical features might take you by a surprise, given its beautiful design but really, this chair, in fact, does make both the parallel ends meet. It is very much likely that you would find this chair as an option even if you go to a high-end furniture store due to its high-end features and sleek design. Below is everything you wish to know about this lift chair.
- Dimensions in inches: 34.65 x 37 x 43.31
- Can hold weight of up to 350 lbs.
- Contains a real leather exterior
- Made of premium materials
- Contains a solid wood frame which is also very durable
- It contains a single motor which helps it to recline to a 135 degrees
- A simple and easy to use remote control
- Comes with extra pudding in the cushioning
- Contains in-built cup holders on both of the armrests
- Contains sewn pouch on one side of the chair
- Sleek and modern design
- Real leather
- Contains very practical features
- Uses all premium materials
- Very easy to assemble
- Extra pudding in the cushions provide a complete support to the neck and the back
- Can hold a huge amount of weight
- Great reclining function
- Comes in a reasonable price
- Convenient and sufficient storage
- Ideal for watching television
- Contains only one storage sewn pocket
9. Outdoors Sunshine
This one right here is yet another unique masterpiece, one of its own kind. If you love some relaxing time with an addition of a soothing massage treatment, this Recliner Power Lift Chair is the ideal choice. The designers at the Outdoors Sunshine do not take their job as a joke at all because this chair tends to take in notice all the minute details about providing you the most comfortable time, starting from the point you sit on this chair. It even caters for the injured and the elderlies. This is why it has been enlisted into the Best Lift Chairs of 2020. Here is all you need to know about it.
- Dimension in inches: 33 x 34 x 43
- Can hold weight of up to 280 lbs.
- Comes in PU leather
- Contains a thickly padded back
- Contains a remote control
- The foot rest pops up and back for the recline position
- A power recliner with Massage functions
- Provides with 5 different built-in massage modes, these include the Pulses, Press, Wave, Auto and the Normal
- Provides a further heating mechanism in the lumber part
- Adjustability for the massage frequency and set timer for it
- Caters to people with disabilities, the injured and thus is the best lift chair for the elderly
- It is very easy to assemble
- Contains 5 different massage modes
- Different massage modes handle back, neck, lumber and thigh leg pains with additional heating
- Simple control with the remote
- Ideal for elderly
- Suits the needs of the injured and the disabled
- Additional massage treatment
- You can set the time and pace of the massage
- Very comfortable
- Comparatively affordable
- Cannot endure a lot of weight
- Has a PU leather covering which might not suit everyone
10. Serta Perfect
Drop everything you are doing and look at this comfy couch. But wait, it’s not just your ordinary lounge couch, it’s the ultimate Serta Perfect Lift Chair Plush Comfort! Anyone can have their eyes locked over this cozy looking perfection but the real treasure awaits to be discovered. This Lift Chair is one of its own kind, as it will not disappoint you about the comfortability it offers in the appearance. It has multiple functions to optimize the comfortability of your experience while you are at it, such as its gel-infused memory foam. Most of its functions are extremely easy to use and you can get a hold of them in no time at all. it would definitely be a mistake if you mistake and overlook this beauty. By now, you must be anticipated to know more about the Serta Perfect Lift Chair, read on to find out all about it.
- Dimensions in inches: 37 x 37 x 42
- Can hold up a weight of up to 375 lbs.
- Offers a lifetime warranty
- Comes in a gel-infused memory foam
- Contains Premium DACRON top layer
- Contains a hardwood frame combined with Marine Grade plywood
- Uses Pirell Webbing in the back structure
- Contains individually wrapped coil springs
- 1.8 to 2.0 foam density
- Back-up battery protection
- Contains a no-sag spring base
- Has a smooth and quiet mechanism
- Comes in amazing 4 colors, wine, ocean, forest and chocolate
- Contains ergonomic LED hand control with USB port
- It is easy to assemble
- One of the most comfortable lift chairs, even apparently
- Premium gel-infused foam
- Lifetime warranty is offered
- Ergonomic LED hand control which also offers to help charge your devices as well
- Comes in 4 different amazing colors
- Can endure a huge weight
- Has a quiet mechanism
- Comparatively expensive
- Customers have complained about the backrest and footrest not able to work independently
Now that we’ve discussed the top ten lift chairs with their pros and cons. It is time to delve into the general questions regarding a lift chair. We’ve also answered the questions as to why you need one, the suitable type for you, and have also jotted the medical benefits of a lift chair so that you can make a well-informed decision. Read on to know every aspect of a lift chair.
What is a Lift Chair exactly?
You may not know what a Lift chair is, but the chances are that you might have seen it before multiple times. This is because a lift chair looks not too different from a standard reclining chair, but what it features is something that distinguishes it from a basic reclining chair.
So basically, a Lift chair is said to be medical equipment for patients or lift chairs for elders to help them maintain their positions while they can relax. It may look just like a recliner chair and may even be one itself additionally, but the main feature of a Lift chair is that it has a more powerful lifting mechanism to help the user attain the perfect position to relax or either return back to a standing position. This is done by mechanically tilting the back and the footrest (base) of the chair. For a few of the best lift chairs in 2020, users do this by using either a wireless or a wired remote control attached to the chair, instead of having to pull a lever at the side of the chair as it is required to do so in a recliner chair.
Types of Lift Chairs
Lifting chairs are generally called so, but it does have many other names. So whenever you hear someone talk about Pop-Up chairs, Power Lift Recliners, Infinite Position Recliners, or even 3-position Recliners, know that these are just some types of Lift Chairs. More about the types of lift chairs best for you? Read on.
There are plenty of features that contribute to categorizing these Lift chairs, such as the sizes and dimensions, petite or large bulky ones, the kind of fabric they use, the type of foam padding they have, but what really distinguishes them from each other is something else. Generally, the best lift chair in 2020 has been distinguished into categories according to the different mechanisms of recline they contain, the reclining angles they can go to, and the different positions of the footrest their mechanism allow them to attain. Based upon these features, we categorize Lift chairs into 3 different types; Two-Position Lift Chairs, Three-Position Lift Chairs, and the infinite Lift chairs.
What are types of Positions of a Lift Chairs, you ask? Here’s what they mean.
Two-Position Lift Chairs
The two-position lift chair is the most basic one so far, which allows its users to recline to an angle of about 45 degrees. For many users, this is good enough of a comfortable position to watch television in or simply relax and read a book. Especially if you are not looking for a proper lift chair used as medical equipment strictly, this one is the best lift chair option for you.
Three-Position Lift Chairs
Now the three-position Lift Chair is the real game-changer when it comes to the best lift chair in 2020. This allows users to recline to an angle of 90 degrees. This means it can almost completely flatten. Many users even find it comfortable enough to sleep in. Not only this but even on your way to reaching this flatten angle, you may even stop at any angle that suits you for any other activity, such as indulging in an interesting novel or watching your favorite television show.
Infinite Lift Chairs
The final type of lift chair is also known as the ultimate zero-gravity recliner lift chair. This may be where it all ends. This one allows its users to reach a completely flat position where the back of the chair is completely parallel with that of the floor beneath it. It also allows the users to stop at any position they find comfortable, on their way in achieving the ultimate flat position. In addition to this feature, some of the best finite lift chairs also allow the users to raise the footrest to a level above their heads and achieve the Trendelenburg position. The Zero-Gravity position is obtained when the footrest is raised above the position of their hearts.
Why exactly would you need a Lift chair?
Have you been in a terrible accident that left you in bed rest due to temporary immobility? By the time you gain back some of your good health back, most doctors would prescribe you to use one of the best Lift chairs in order to get up on your toes without putting much strain on your bones and the back. Even as we get older, there are more chances for us to suffer from medical diseases such as arthritis and other bone-related issues. There might even come a day when we will not be able to even get up from our beds by ourselves or carry out any daily chores. However, we would still require to move around and keep life going as well as we can. This is yet another point where the best lift chairs for the elderly intervene.
Being a person who does not want to be dependent on someone but has been suffering from mobility issues, having one of the best Power Lift Chairs really helps to retain the shed of independence that such individuals feel they have lost due to their circumstances.
Other than this, lift chairs are really helpful for your spinal cord as well, whether you are a patient having backbone issues or not. If you do have issues, it helps you to prevent any further degradation of the matter by avoiding you from putting extra weight and strain on your backbone overall. And even when you are healthy with no such concern but are still reaching a certain age when bone mineral density begins to deplete naturally, having one of these lift chairs would definitely help you to avoid worsening the situation.
CAUTION: too comfortable to get up from
Plus, why would not anyone want a Lift chair when it literally lifts you up onto your toes with the press of a button? It is a dream come true of every lazy person.
Lying all day in your Lift chair, watching your favorite shows, or reading your favorite novel with a blanket over yourself, you would not even imagine yourself getting up for a lifetime. However, there will come a time when you would be forced to do so. Well, this is when the lifting part comes in handy, and you jump right out of your comfort zone back into the real unimaginative world.
The ultimate medical benefits of power lift chairs
Although mentioned earlier, the benefits of a lifting chair, here we will discuss them further in detail. The best lifting chairs have been classified as medical equipment largely for a vital reason that is to assist and help out individuals who have been suffering from acute or temporary medical issues.
Although largely most of the diseases these lift chairs help to either recover the patient from or assist the patient while they suffer from it are acute, but some may be temporary. The acute one includes Asthma, Arthritis, Back Pain, and blood circulation problems. There are plenty of individuals who, regardless of their health issues, need to work in and try their best to stay lively and active; lift chairs are the best thing that will happen to them. This is why:
- Lift chairs provide a range of seating positions to provide a comfortable experience while the patient is seated.
- Lift chairs may be able to help the patient to recover their strength, functionality, and posture due to improved technique of assisted standing up.
- Manual recliners need the user to pull a hand lever on the side of the chair in order to pop out the reclined position with a jerk. However, you would not want a patient suffering from back pain suffer from such a jerk or bend down to pull the lever. Luckily, Lifting chairs have an electrical mechanism monitored by a remote. This helps the user to slowly change their position into something they like and are comfortable in.
- Not to mention that being able to raise their legs to a certain height (allowed by the recliner) can actually help to improve blood circulation.
- There have also been studies conducted that have been able to prove that lift chairs help to attain muscular toning and reduced skeletal joint degeneration and the pain related to it.
Who does mainly get benefited by these lifting Chairs?
As previously mentioned, there is a huge number of customers who would want to purchase a lifting chair. Although staying independent in your life with or without a medical issue is very important to retain your mental stability.
Individuals who are aging and just wish to have a slight boost while getting up before having to make much effort for it and ruin their bones before time. These people would require a lifting chair.
People who have been suffering from medical issues mentioned earlier, and are either prescribed by the doctor to use a lifting chair to get up and move, or they feel like they would be comfortable while doing so themselves. This is yet another category of people who would like to own a lifting chair.
Generally, having a dual features chair such as a recliner plus a Lift Chair is way better than having a recliner at home as a source of comfort in your lounge. This is due to the ease of changing your seating positions especially and enjoy the level of comfort with less or no effort at all. And in the long run, it would even be helpful for when a relative visits who could use a lifting chair or a circumstance is created.
Lift Chairs for everyone!
Lift chairs are basically for every-one who so ever wishes to enjoy them in their own unique way. When thought of a comfortable chair, it serves its purpose to the full, and when imagined as medical equipment, it still does not disappoint. This is why we can label them as the best lifting chairs of 2021.
The best lifting chairs of the year 2021 unveiled
Lifting chairs are the ultimate solution to a long hectic day at work or just tiresome times in general. Thus selecting the perfect type of the best lift chair that suits all your priorities to really relax when you desperately need to.
Where can you purchase your very own Lift chair?
Just like recliner chairs, lift chairs have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Now there are pros and cons both to this advancement. A pro is that they are readily available for purchase, even from your nearest retailer or a superstore such as Target or Wall-Mart. However, the Con is that being so readily available, there is plenty of fish in the sea, but how would you know which one is for you? For this, you would need to consult a professional who would hear out your needs and uses and help you to find the ultimate and the Best Lift Chair for you. Now you would not want to invest your time and money into something only to find out later that it is not much of use to you anyway.
What to consider while looking for a Lift Chair?
Money sure does not grow on trees and earning it requires sweat and blood. Thus it shall be used wisely of course. This is also why we know the importance of every penny you will be spending on your lifting chairs and we value it. What we want now is for you to spend your money wisely enough to purchase the best lift chair which is worth your interest. Below are just a few tricks and tips to keep in mind when you go on Lift chair hunting.
Selecting the type of Lift chair
You already know about the different types of Lift Chairs but how would you know which one to go for yourself? If you or any family member in your house needs help with improving blood circulation, the infinite one is good enough. The reason for this is because the chair is able to reach the Trendelenburg position. This involves taking your feet above the level of your head while you relax. However, if you want to spend most of your time seated and watching television shows, no need to invest in the much expensive infinite Lift Chair.
Are the dimensions of your Lift Chair the perfect fit for you?
Finding the perfect fit for your lifting chair is very crucial to your comfort regarding it. There are numerous dimensions these chairs come in. Some may be too small for you, and some may even be too large. You want to test and try before purchasing any of these. If your height is above average, you would probably look for the best lift chair for tall people. However, being a short person would definitely require something with smaller dimensions. Most of these chairs might even have sizes mentioned as petite, medium, and large. Besides, do not skip to know the amount of weight your chair is able to bear, given for your own safety. it would actually be very efficient of you to first go to the dealer yourself and test the chair whether it suits you or not.
The designated space in your house for the chair?
Not everyone has enough space to keep an infinite position lift chair since it can recline to become parallel to the floor. If it can do that, it would definitely need the amount of sufficient space to do so, and for you to enjoy this feature as well. The degree to which your chair can recline to definitely need to be determined by the amount of space you allocated to your lifting chair. This spacing should also include the space between the back of the seat and the wall it will be placed against.
Covering or the upholstery of the lift chairs
The best lift chairs come in many different appearances and fabrics. There is a wide range of upholstery to choose from, such as vinyl, leather, faux leather, etc. although they may all look utmost appealing, the one you should choose must be the one that ends up to your desired comfort. Take leather, for example. It may not be the best option for an individual who sweats easily, but it sure is a good option for those who find leather easy to clean and maintain.
Always look for additional luxury features
We do always pay the price for what we deserve, but fixing into our budget some extra luxuries which do not become too irrelevant might actually be a much clever thing to do. Other additional factors might actually be beneficial for people with diseases. For example, having a heated seat is good for people who suffer from backaches. It is almost like giving them the ultimate treatment at home where they can get comfortable. Even cup holders may come in handy for people who are not able to reach out to extended lengths.
Have a Consultant nearby
Now when you go hunting for the best lift chair of 2020 for yourself, keep in mind a few things which the consultant might want to know in order to help you. These few things may include the following:
Would you want to enjoy a meal or snacks on your chair?
This would help the consultant to determine the type of fabric which would be the most suitable one. For this case, the vinyl or the leather one may seem the best lift chair for you.
Would you want to take a nap in your chair?
For this to be done, the chair needs to have comfort as the utmost priority. There are a few of the best lift chairs which even offer different types of mattresses and foams to achieve this type of dream comfort. One such type of luxury lift chairs includes the Serta perfect lift chairs, which offer thegel-infused memory foam for all the extra comfort.
What is your weight?
Most of the best lift chairs are able to bear a wide range of weights, and most of them even have a limit to it. However, it is still is a measure to confirm this factor in order to ensure your own safety while you enjoy this chair.
Do you have a pet that likes to cuddle when you seem comfortable somewhere?
There is a large range of lifting chairs which have a wide armrest or a wide width overall for the ultimate comfort. These types of chairs might be just the one for you and your pet.
Do you think you would be spending a lot of time sitting in your chair, or would you just sit for a while every other day?
If you plan to stay extensive periods of time in your chair, only then would the infinite lift chairs be suitable for your use because it will give you the comfort you desire. Otherwise, only the two-position Lift Chair would be sufficient for your use.
Do you have any personal preferences as to what type of lift chairs you want to own?
Everybody has likes or dislikes and other preferences when it comes to purchasing things, and a consultant would most importantly want to know this. Because no matter what, you are the one who will be purchasing it, might as well point your views out properly.How much space do you have for the Lift Chair in your house?
Since there are multiple types and sizes of these best lift chairs, each one has a different set of dimension which may or may not compliment the space in your house designated for your new chair. Be sure of where you want to put it when you do go hunting for a lifting chair.
Are you a new customer of the lift chair, or do you have any previous experience with it?
If you do have previous experience, now you would be able to distinguish between what is better and what is not for you personally. You would be clearly able to voice out what bothered you and what changes for the better you need now.
Do you want to replace an old chair or purchase a completely new one?
If so, you can get your old chair replaced by a new one in less amount than what you would pay for a completely new one. The consultant may be able to help you in saving your money here.
Do you want to get the chair permanently or just temporarily?
Did you know you can actually get the best lift chairs even as rentals as well? Say an individual has been in an accident and requires such medical equipment for a while; they do not really require a new lift chair. They can simply rent it for that medically prescribed period of time!
Go for a Medicare-covered Lift Chair
If you are purchasing this lift chair completely for a person with a serious temporary disease caused by accident etc. you should look for medicare covered Lift Chair. These are considered to be (DME) Durable Medical Equipment, which is added in their Medicare Advantaged Plan. However, if you are staying in the hospital until you recover from your medical condition, you may not be eligible for the issuance of a lift chair by medicare. Also, if you have been issued other means of any such support, such as a scooter or a wheelchair, you might still not qualify for a Medicare-covered lift chair.
How to maintain your lift chair?
No matter what the equipment, everything requires maintenance in order to make it last for even longer than its mentioned durability. If the equipment is left un-monitored and un-maintained, it might not even last a year. Thus it is imperative to take maintenance seriously.
Time to time checkup of even the best lift chair of 2020 is crucial, so make sure to inspect the wiring for any sort of damages or corrosion. If you do notice something of this sort, do contact the manufacturer or the company if the chair is under warranty.
In this case, checking the fabric and wears of the covering is also vital to maintain the overall look of the lifting chair.
Cleaning your lifting chair is the most important when maintenance is under consideration. Most of the best lift chairs do contain the proper instructions to clean your lift chairs thoroughly. It might mention using a mild intensity of a fabric cleaner to really get all the dirt and stains out. However, when doing so, make sure no such liquid cleaners get in contact with the electric mechanism of the chair. It should be kept in mind always to be careful when handling liquids with electrical equipment and make sure always to unplug the device before you begin to clean it.